Kindly note the following points re the Christmas concert and the last days of school for your attention:
– Students are to be at St. Agatha’s Auditorium on Saturday 17th December at 4:45 pm (it is essential that students are punctual on the day). Students are to come to the Auditorium dressed in their costumes and they should bring with them a Santa’s hat (Jun 3-6) (all items should be labelled) and a lunch and drink bag. they are also to bring colouring books, colours, games etc to occupy their time while they wait; if they bring Nintendos, PSPs, IPhones etc, then it is to be made clear that we will not be held responsible for any loss, or breakages of any digital equipment brought and that the parents are fully assuming this responsibility if they send such items with their children;
parents are allowed to pick up their children during the intermission (from their classrooms) but they cannot re-enter the auditorium then with their children; parents are to note that at the end of the show, there will be a Teachers’ Dance.
– parents please note that there will not be any official photo taking during the concert and that although parents are allowed to take photos, they are to do so from their seats and will not be allowed to come up to the front of the stage to take photos. However, parents are to note that there will be an official video-taker and parents will be able to order the DVD from school once we return to school on the 9th January;
– parents are also to note that there is parking available in the ground at St. Agatha’s Auditorium;
– parents are to note that our last day of school is Tuesday 20th December – students are to come wearing casual clothes and bring a plastic labelled cup (Jun 4-6). Parents are to note that on Tuesday, school finishes at 11:15am.
– parents are also to note that that the Teachers’ Christmas present to the students of juniors 4, 5 and 6 is the food and drink of the Christmas Party.
– Parents are to note that we return to school on Monday 9th January and students from the Jun 3 upwards are to shift to their Winter for the colder months uniform (ie. black polo neck instead of the shirt and tie, winter school trousers (grey for boys and pinstriped for the girls) and the cardigan (grey for boys and rust for girls) and the blazer or the black jacket.
Thank you all
Ms Rosette 🙂