The task of working and printing a Bar Chart from the computer has been given to the Junior 3s. While the Junior 3A have already been given all details since they already had their double lesson, the Junior 3B are still going to be given their instructions (hopefully tomorrow). This is also linked to our E learning platform. These are the steps to follow:
- click on internet explorer
- then click on St. Catherine’s High school, Malta
- next click on E-Learning
- click on Junior 4
- click on Numeracy
- click on Handling Data where you will find the link ‘Kids Zone’
- click on it and follow the instructions of filling in the default requirements.
- when bar chart is ready, print.
The children are given a piece of cartoncin on which they will stick on their printed Bar Chart. They also need to put down the frequency table so as to have the Data as to from where the Bar chart was printed.
No time limit is set on this project but, obviously it has to be terminated before we break up for the Xmas Holidays.
All prints will be hung up in the respective Classrooms.
I hope you all enjoy doin