We love to play maths games on Fridays for informal, fun mental arithmetic practice!
Did you know that an ordinary pack of playing cards is your most versatile game?
I made these instruction cards sized to fit in the card pack so that the kids can play maths games when they have spare time.
And here’s your free download ~ Maths Card Game Rules
There is so much more on Let’s Play Maths, but take a look at these other web sites for more maths card games:
- Maths with playing cards at Crewton Ramones House of Math.com
- Maths games using cards from k-3 Teacher Resources.com
- Card Games from brokenhilld.det.nsw.edu.au (each link is a doc download)
- Make At Home Math Games at Child Parenting.about.com
- Using Playing Cards and Dice to Teach Maths from Math Games and…
View original post 17 more words