This year, we are thinking of decorating our Christmas Trees differently, with a sense not only of embellishing our school but also to fulfill our social responsibility. As such, we are asking each and every Pre-Junior and Junior student to bring a handmade decoration (following the attached template) on the 1st of December.
During the first days of December we will label each decoration with a grocery/stationery/utility item and we will ask again the students to take one decoration and bring the item written on its back. These items will then be donated to an entity working with asylum seekers.
So please follow these instructions:
- cut out the template below;
- glue it onto cardboard paper;
- decorate it from the front only;
- attach a string to it so that it can be hung; and,
- bring it to school on Wednesday, 1st December and give it to the Class Teacher.
St. Catherine’s High School
11, Suffolk Road
Pembroke PBK 1901
Tel: +356 21378703, +356 21376543
NB. Please see Ms Josefa’s blog by clicking on Ms Josefa’s link to be able to see attachments.